Author Topic: Summer Cooking Job  (Read 102 times)

MTTrapper

• Shooting Star Publications
Summer Cooking Job
« on: March 05, 2017, 06:08:07 AM »
This was posted on the Montana Outfitters web site. I know the owner/ manager. He's a very nice man. The guest ranch is east of Cascade, Montana on the Smith River. It has a small golf course. The fly fishing is amazing. They do horseback riding. Its remote but you can drive to it, preferably with a vehicle with some ground clearance. The setting will take your breath away.

I would seriously consider working there, but I'm already booked up for 2017.

http://deepcreekoutfitters.com/guestranch.html

Trapper

Cook needed for a Montana guest ranch
02/01/2017
Help Wanted

If you are a hard worker self-motivated person, with high energy, like to have fun, and love meeting people we are interested in you joining our team. The ranch offers a wide range of activities and attracts people from all over the world. Our guests may float / drive in for part of a day or stay the week. You will be responsible to prepare meals, keep the lodge (family / kitchen area) clean, when needed assist guests with some of the services we provide and other guest ranch duties. Wage will vary by experience and room and board will be provided. Please contact us if interested at (406) 799-0461 or Anderson-cattle@hotmail.com.

Linkback: http://www.royaltine.com/forum/general-camp-cooks-forum/43/summer-cooking-job/2812/

Share via facebook Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Summer Cabbage Salad

Started by royaltine

1 Replies
Last post August 04, 2009, 09:36:38 AM
by SeabeeCook
xx
Cooking in camp

Started by Kelly Barger

4 Replies